I don't think it will be a surprise to say we are postponing the event. After deliberating over it for some time and checking availability, we are pushing this sucker back a full year. The Ramada has confirmed we are good to go April 30th through May 2nd, 2021.
The mission and theme will remain. I've already purchased everything I need.
Regarding the registration fees you paid, you have a few options.
For the core event registration, I can issue a refund or keep it as the entrance fee for 2021's event. Just let me know which. If you do let me keep it for now, you could still get a refund up until next year's refund deadline of March 31st, 2021.
For the mats, again, I have already purchased these on your behalf. I can hold on to them until we meet at the 2021 event (or perhaps another event if we meet before then.) I can also mail it to you now. I don't really know what shipping would be, but would deduct that from your entrance fee.
For the paint seminar, I can issue a refund or collect the funds to give to Sam right now. These would be considered entrance fees for a 2021 paint seminar. If he would not commit to another seminar in 2021 or otherwise refuses to accept the funds, I would refund to you.
I'm sad we won't be gathering this year but I am looking forward to seeing all your new painted models! Stay safe and let me know what you want me to do with the hard earned shekels you've already entrusted to me.
-Rodge - email@example.com